Monday, September 27, 2010

What is the Puppet Home Project?

The Puppet Home Project is a project where I will investigate the making of an alternate self, and in true architectural logic I will learn to make a home for this self: a home as a theater. The client in this case will be the Brazos Valley Museum of Natural History whose extraordinary collection of ancient artifacts will become the puppet’s surrogate world.First I will look at myself through the meproject which consists of several drawings and self portraits. Then I will study how puppets work and then take a look at The Museums of Natural History and their collections.Finally we I will design a cast of puppets along with my other architecture classmates, make a home-stage, and write a script we will perform for a live audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment